One Direction March 2015 Singapore Concert

Events Comments (18)

Let’s Get On The Road Again with One Direction!

One Direction ConcertOne Direction is coming to Singapore in March! Ever since I caught their One Direction: This Is Us Movie back in August 2013, I’ve been wanting to see them live!

Well, most people have heard of their songs either in shopping malls, radios or even from friends (fan-girls) if you are not a Directioner yourself. If you haven’t, you must have been a caveman for the past few years!

Just few hours back, I read an article from about how Louis Tomlinson’s 4 year old tweet just surpassed Barack Obama with the second-most retweeted tweet of all-time. How crazy is that?

When five young lads were picked from obscurity and pulled together by Simon Cowell to form a band to complete on Britain’s X Factor, they started singing songs that became worldwide hits, causing mass hysteria and chaos with their cloud of screaming teenage fans. I had to admit that I do have a soft spot for their “What Makes You Beautiful”, “One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)” and their “Best Song Ever”.

One direction singaporeThese days One Direction are of course the world’s biggest boy band, and their faithful followers, or Directioners as they have become known, follow them to the corners of the globe to watch their live shows, and catch a glimpse of their idols.

I’m not sure if the tickets for the Concert have ran out by now, if so, you can find and get your tickets clicking on this well-recognised and trusted website recommended by some of my fellow blogger friends such as Mint Leong and Melicacy.

Note to all Overseas Directioners:

One Direction Fans theladbible

Image credit to

If you are visiting Singapore for One Direction’s concert, before showing your tattoos to One Direction,  do come a few days in advance to get out and about and explore a little!

From Singapore Zoo, the Singapore Flyer, the Night Safari, and Universal Studios, there is plenty to see and do, as well as seriously cultural sights, such as temples and museums.

The One Direction Singapore Concert will be held on Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 7:30 PM at Singapore National Stadium. But before that, I will just make do with their music videos!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
*Disclosure: This is an advertorial from Ticketbis Singapore. Note that all sources, information, content, links are valid to change at any time.

» Events » One Direction March 2015 Singapore...
On January 11, 2015

18 Responses to One Direction March 2015 Singapore Concert

1. iaminlander says:

I am not a 1D fan but I watched the entire season of X Factor where they were part of… and they are awesome!

2. Marie says:

I heard 1D is also coming in Manila but the tickets are unbelievably expensive!!! Most of my friends who are 1D fans are crying and thinking of ways how to save up to buy themselves a ticket.

Anyway, i bet seeing them in live than watching them in TV would be an amazing experience and an unforgettable one!

3. kylie says:

I’m sure all One Direction fans are looking forward for this!~

4. Loudthinkin says:

It’s going to be one hell of a concert! Have fun!

5. Kelly Chin says:

OMG! One Direction is coming to Singapore in March! I am going to check it out and try to book the early bird tickets. Hope to see you there.

6. Eliz Frank says:

These kids exploded out of who knows where and are huge around the world. I’m happy for them and their success. I do hope their Directioners will find their own calling and pursue it.

7. hannah gee says:

These boys have sooooo many fans afar from us in the UK now, they are doing amazing x

8. franckxethee says:

One Direction is also really hot here. Their tickets got sold out so fast here.

9. mindy says:

I’m not into One Direction coz i’m way too old *LOL*, but i understand the whole hype-i was once a teenager too and i was NUTZ about Backstreet Boys *chuckle*. My niece seems to be more into those Korean boybands though, but yeah-definitely heard about One Direction!

10. Jason says:

You’re pretty lucky you’re able to get a ticket! Here in Manila all my Directioner friends are so sad because the fans in Manila are so crazy! Haha! Sold out within a few hours! :O

11. louisechelle says:

Sorry but I’m not a One Direction fan nor listener. I’ve heard their songs… yes. But not that I sing along with it. Probably the bad news about them affected my perception of them so I totally really lost interest.

But this would be great news for the 1D fans for sure.

12. Fred Hawson says:

In our country, 1D tickets sold out in ONE DAY! They even added a second day concert. I’m going to bring my daughter to watch.

13. Elana Khong says:

I love their song though not really their fans. Lucky you get to catch them live!

14. Papaleng Pagulong says:

I haven;t heard tany of the Band song up until now. Seems they play good music. Good luck t to you girl, this March you will get the thrill of your life.

15. Fernando Ceballos Lachica says:

Oh again…One Direction in Singapore! This group is very popular worldwide and it’s great! Enjoy it and take photos all night.

16. rane25 says:

One Direction ! My favorite is Harry Styles … You are so lucky they are coming to your Country … great post Tiffany 🙂

17. MollyMia says:

haha, so you’re a one direction fangirl huh! i’m not a one-directioner though i have to say their songs aren’t that bad. does ticketbis sell other concert tix too? or just for this one direction concert only?

18. Sim @ says:

My daughter is such a huge One Direction fan… her favourite of course being Harry. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard their music on YouTube!