Couple Glossi Eyewear: Look at your Love

Fashion, Glossi Eyewear (omySBA2013), Modelling Comments (21)

Couple Glossi Eyewear: Happiness is Simple and Fun

Often, girls love wearing couple outfits, but some guys feel uncomfortable or embarrassed in them. I discovered that Glossi Eyewear has some many unique and fun designs yet in many forms of shapes. This gave me the idea of using Glossi Eyewear as a form of couple theme. Couple Glossi Eyewear can be in the form of similar frame colour but different in shape, or even different colour but different patterns.

My fellow blogger friend, Andy Kwan aka AndyStorm has kindly helped me to model for the photoshoot, and the whole series (surprisingly) came out to look like Taiwanese/Korean style! Inspired by Solvil Titus ads, I tried to do something similar, and thanks to my friend Priscilla aka Pingerrain who is brillant with coming up with all the sweet quotes. The photos look a little odd in English, thus, we decided to make it Chinese and the translation in captions 🙂

This can be looked at individually or as a series of photo-story.
Photographer: Koh Zhiyong
Model: Andy Kwan aka AndyStorm
Location: BFF Zakka Store

My Glossi ❤Love❤ Story Starts Here:

Glossi Eyewear

Because of you, my dream is clearer than ever.

Couple Glossi Eyewear

Looking at you, happiness seems so near suddenly.

andystorm

Looking at you, I’m even more certain of my decision

Couple Glossi Eyewear

Be it day or night, you are with me 24/7, 365 days.

tiffanyyong

Only with you, I can travel without worries

andystorm

I know, my world is colourful because of you

Couple Glossi Eyewear

All my FUN starts with you

Couple Glossi Eyewear

Thank you, My Love, My Summer Miracle

Take a Second Look

Before you treat this as a typical, cliché kind of photo story, take a second look at the quotes. Who do you think I’m referring to? *winks*

Glossi Eyewear is definitely a great and lasting gift. Not for your girlfriend or boyfriend, but for BOTH of you!

Glossi Eyewear is available for sale at

all Nanyang Optical Outlets
nanyang optical

For more designs, check out www.glossieyewear.com or Glossi Eyewear Facebook Page
Special Thanks to Zhiyong from Kozy Studio and Andy Kwan for making this photoshoot possible!
Also, Jesseca Liu for lending me her beautiful BFF Zakka store for the photoshoot, and Priscilla aka Pingerrain for helping me with the sweet quotes!

Click to Vote!

This post is an entry for the Singapore Blog Awards 2013 Glossi Best Modelling Blog. You can know vote for me by clicking on the image below. Voting is valid once daily. 🙂

sba modelling blog awards

Click to vote for me DAILY 🙂

xoxo

» Fashion, Glossi Eyewear (omySBA2013), Modelling » Couple Glossi Eyewear: Look at...
On June 20, 2013

21 Responses to Couple Glossi Eyewear: Look at your Love

1. hannah gee says:

Love the last image, this looks like a great eyewear brand

2. Khushboo says:

Both of you are looking so cute dear! I love the concept. I going to get these for me and my guy this Valentine’s day 🙂

3. Von Avancena says:

Oh Tiffany! You are so cute together! I hope you will last ’til eternity! I’m jealous! I need my own East Asian man now! Haha!

4. Eliz Frank says:

I enjoyed your modeling gig. You are a natural and one would think you’re a couple. I voted for you, tweeted and shared it on Facebook. Hope you win. 🙂

5. Jason Panuelos says:

This is just so adorable! You did a good job modelling the eyewear, Tiffany!! 🙂

6. tumandok says:

Eye glasses or eyewear as you call it may take various sizes, styles, color to suit to the preference of those who wear them. I think Glossi could provide for them for that.

7. sikat101 says:

Oh, this was last June. I wanted to vote for you. The photos look great. Good job to your friend! The concept is cute, too. -katrina centeno

8. Kylie says:

Love your couple shoots with the eyewear… The series of photography is just simply amazingly cute and nice!

9. leybainpublic says:

Awesome eyewear! Hope you did some English translation of the quotes too :). Nevertheless, great shots!

10. franckxethee says:

You look so candid and cute as a couple in the photos. I visited the site and voted for you.

11. 3xhcch says:

Never really thought of glasses as a couples gift idea. Very interesting. Will consider this one soon. – Fred

12. sriches says:

Love the photo montage!! The Glossi glasses look awesome! Sim @ simslife.co.uk x

13. Maureen says:

Fun giveaway and congrats on the Singapore Blog Awards 2013!

14. rane25 says:

You guys look so cool in your Glossis 🙂 I like the Trendy Design of these Glasses

15. Raymond Vasquez says:

What a timely post. Got to have one of those glasses. haha I’ve just lost my glasses, or perhaps someone took it without informing me, haha my siblings always do.haha Will have to by myself a new one. Is this some sort of the universe’s reminder? haha Anyway, you’ve got great products there. Great eyewear. Or at least it looks good on you both.

16. Melandria Romero says:

lovely eyewear and it looks great in you too. hope you win 🙂

17. April-Perez.com says:

I wish I understand the quotes 🙁 But overall, these are cute photos! 🙂

18. Sherrie Moon says:

For more varieties, check out http://www.glossieyewear.com or Glossi Eyewear Facebook Page Special Thanks to Zhiyong from Kozy Studio for the wonderful photoshoot!

19. Rosetta A. Gillespie says:

20. […] Do check out my 4 entries: Glossi Spectacles (Reflect Your Lifestyle) | Glossi Sunglasses (Reflect Your Confidence) | Glossi Eyewear (Lightweight Advert) | Couple Glossi Eyewear (Look at your Love) […]