SHOW IMAGE Hairdressing 秀髮印象 Photoshoot

Beauty, Modelling Comments (20)

SHOW IMAGE Hairdressing 秀髮印象 Photoshoot

Photographer: Vincent Ong
Hair Stylist: Wingz
Location: SHOW IMAGE Hairdressing
1A Eunos Crescent #01-2479, Singapore, Singapore 40100

This is my first time trying out such bold creation, the last time (my first and only time dyeing hair) was a brown, as I was trying to be different but safe. When Wingz, the hair stylist proposed to me this hair dye creative suggestion, I was hesitant, but something made me want to try it out. Here’s the mini photoshoot I did for SHOW Image, and I will share with you more details (and promotions!) about my experience at SHOW Image’s soon!

SHOW Image

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.

Clare's Hair Spa

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. -Hubert De Givenchy

photoshoot

阅读一切好书如同和过去最杰出的人谈话。---笛卡儿

photoshoot

读一本好书,就是和许多高尚的人谈话——笛卡尔

photoshoot

每一本书都是一个用黑字印在白纸上的 灵魂,只要我的眼睛、我的理智接触了它,它就活起来了——高尔基

photoshoot

一杯咖啡,一本小说,就是我的全部

photoshoot

沏一壶茶,捧一卷书,耳畔的音乐舒缓而又优美。

photoshoot

“If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.”
― Hillary Rodham Clinton

Getting my Hairdo Ready/Behind The Scenes

quotes

“Life without a phone is riskier, lonelier, more vivid.” ― Eloisa James, Paris in Love

joke

Ok, no quotes for this one, as I’m about to sneeze!

Wingz

认真的男人最有魅力

joke

认真 (被包扎)的女人也不赖! 哈哈

quotes

书是人类进步的阶梯,终生的伴侣,最诚挚的朋友。

quotes

闭上眼,闻到咖啡香,听到悦耳的音乐,享受短暂的平静。

clare's hair spa

Everybody has a bad hair day, but us girls still like to be told we look nice even if we don’t feel like we do. -Cat Deeley

Clare's Hair Spa

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. -Phyllis Diller

Wingz

I wish I were taller and thinner but the hair you can do something about. -Hillary Clinton

clare's hair spa

Beauty draws us with a single hair. – Alexander Pope

Clare's Hair Spa

用思想控制发型轮廓,用眼睛控制左手的角度,用右手控制剪刀与工具。

Wingz

“She was the most beautiful creature on Earth – her hair said so in that language only hair can speak.”
― Gabriel Bá, Daytripper

Wingz

The hair is the richest ornament of women. -Martin Luther

I saw a quote from Kate Bosworth, and really agree with it! “It’s so different when you change your hair color, you’re treated so differently. It’s a very funny experience.” Special Thanks to SHOW Image and Vincent for the hair makeover and photoshoot!

xoxo

Often known as Singapore’s ABC girl, Tiffany Yong is an Actress, Blogger and Consultant.

» Beauty, Modelling » SHOW IMAGE Hairdressing 秀髮印象 Photoshoot
On April 27, 2013

20 Responses to SHOW IMAGE Hairdressing 秀髮印象 Photoshoot

1. Karen says:

It looks good on you. I wish I have the courage to wear that hair colors too

2. phyliciamarie says:

Your hair looks so fabulous! The eye catching color may have earned you a lot of positive stares! Suits you though 🙂

3. Kylie says:

I like the way they highlight your hair… 🙂 You looks really great in the new hair colour! Beautiful!

4. papaleng (@papaleng) says:

Love your hair color dear. You gave blue hair color another dimension.

5. 3xhcch says:

Not chubby at all. You are so versatile. Did not know you are also into modeling, as well as blogger, actress and tv personality! – Fred

6. Vanessa says:

I think blue hair gives you a very sweet romantic look and it definitely suits you. I like the hairstyle and I think it’s good for a girl to change the color of her hair occasionally!

7. eliz frank says:

Wow! What a surprise. Is this a temporary or permanent color? Since you do acting gigs, will this purple/blue hair affect your job opportunities? It’s a fun look though. 🙂

• tiffanyyongwt says:

Yes it did affect! 🙁 I had it for 1-2 months and requested to dye black! It was affecting my work!

8. Mazino Oyolo Kigho says:

wow! You got panache. You take time doing your hair.

9. franckxethee says:

Nice hair color. I guess you have different shades now to vary your looks.

10. sriches says:

Love it!! It really suits you and you carry it off well – I think you look stunning! Sim x

11. selly says:

wow. i do love the color. very strong but pretty. you look cool on that. hahahah

12. Raymond Vasquez says:

Didn’t thought a blue hair could look good. Well, you definitely nailed it. You’ve got a wonderful look! 🙂

13. R U S S says:

I love it, Tiffany! That color is not for everyone – I don’t think I can pull it off, lol. But you sure did rock it. It makes your eyes pop and it makes your skin glow even more.

14. Sunshine Kelly says:

I like your blue hair color / highlight, it makes your skin looks brighter. Overall it was a great makeover.

15. May De Jesus-Palacpac says:

ahahaha, that Hilary Clinton quote is funny. Indeed, it’s harder to do something with the size but we can do something with the hair. I just did, too! Cut my hair short just recently. The weight has to wait, ahahaha.

I love how the red peeks from under the locks of blue. Not everyone can carry blue hair well, you sure make it look hot.

16. Mia Foo says:

Haha, so cute the stylist posed along with you! Hmm, the blue looks really bright. I probably will get “warning” letter if I ever turn up for work like that.

17. Elana Khong says:

Wow… gorgeous bluish shade. You are lucky able to try out bold color.

18. Maria Madrid says:

Your hair color is fabulous! I love the combination of colors. 🙂

19. Julie Syl Kalungi says:

wow Tiffany it looks like you also had an amazing day getting pampered, that is simply hmmm! I like the new style, very bold indeed! Suits you as well.